Wedgewood has a number of available volunteer opportunities. These take very few hours per year, as few as 8-10 hrs or as many as you would like to contribute. The board is running very low on volunteers so we encourage you to contact us. Community League Volunteer positions include:
- Board of Directors, 3 vacancies
- Light Up Wedgewood
- Committee member
- Active committees include: Financial, Court Operations, Park & Playground Maintenance (upcoming).
- Assist in managing Facebook Page and Website
- Summer Event Coordinator(s)
- Casino Volunteers (Casino will be held in Spring 2022).
Community Leagues are run by volunteers. Please keep Wedgewood Ravine Community League vital and consider becoming a volunteer.
Contact us today at email@example.com